Canada Methanol market demand stood at 2122.64 Thousand Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 3106.23 Thousand Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 3.21% until 2030. As Methanol is an easily biodegradable compound it is being regarded as an ultimate eco-friendly alternative in replacement of several crude derivatives. Furthermore, increasing stress of government to promote safer and low carbon emission fuel is expected to contribute well to elevate the growth of Methanol in the forecast period.
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, the Methanol market was affected and witnessed a setback as the disruption in the supply chain was observed due to the restrictions on trade barriers. Also, the manufacturing units were shut down and the demand for Methanol from end-user industries declined which impacted the market growth adversely.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access the Canada Methanol market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Methanol.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity within the country along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at several locations across the country
- Installed Capacity By Process: Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology: Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Methanol
- Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency By Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use: Demand/Sale of Methanol in different end user industries across the country
- Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of Methanol by different sales channels across the country
- Demand By Region: Demand/Sale of Methanol in different regions of the country
- Country-Wise Exports: Exports of Methanol by Different Countries
- Country-Wise Imports: Imports of Methanol by Different Countries
- Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at country level
- Market Share of Leading Players: Revenue shares of leading players in the country
- News & Deals: Historical & Current News & Deals in the Methanol market
To extract data for the Canada Methanol market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Methanol manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.