Canada plastic recycling market stood at 3.08 Million Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 4.38 Million Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 3.15% until 2030. Steady growth in environmental consciousness has fuelled the new initiatives to promote recycling. The implementation of a modified policy on Green Procurement is expected to increase the demand for recycled goods among businesses and consumers. By 2030, the country is expecting to reduce the landfills of plastic waste by 90%. An investment between USD 4.3billion and USD 8.6billion made by the key stakeholders for the addition of 167 new sorting and recycling facilities is expected to increase the revenue generated from plastic recycling across the country. Besides, increasing plastic waste due to the rising demand for packaging on account of the growing e-commerce business is also expected to increase the demand for the plastic recycling market in Canada. Through the Canadian Plastics Innovation Challenge, the Government of Canada is helping small businesses across the country find new ways to reduce plastic waste and turn waste into valuable resources, supporting a circular economy, which is further expected to increase the demand for plastic recycling market. Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) programs are also recognized as an effective mechanism to support the creation of a circular economy and thereby generate demand for plastic recycling during the forecast period. The COVID-19 pandemic led to an increasing plastic consumption due to the high demand for ready-to-eat food items, drugs and medical supplies, masks, face shields, PPE kits, etc. However, the lockdown restrictions resulted in limited mobility of personnel and shutting down of factories, which led to inappropriate disposal of plastic waste and that, in turn, affected the Canada Plastic Recycling market negatively.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access Canada Plastic Recycling market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including, but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Plastic Recycling.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company-Installed capacity within the country along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location-Installed capacity at several locations across the country
- Production By Company-Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency By Company-Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use-Demand/Sale of Plastic Recycling in different end-user industries across the country
- Demand By Sales Channel-Demand/Sale of Plastic Recycling by different sales channels across the country
- Demand By Region-Demand/Sale of Plastic Recycling in different regions of the country
- Country Wise Exports-Exports of Plastic Recycling by Different Countries
- Country Wise Imports-Imports of Plastic Recycling by Different Countries
- Demand & Supply Gap-Demand & Supply Gap at country level
- Market Share of Leading Players-Revenue shares of leading players in the country
- News & Deals-Historical & Current News & Deals in the Plastic Recycling market
To extract data for the Canada Plastic Recycling market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Plastic Recycling manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers, followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.