Saudi Arabia Acetone market demand stood at 132.75 Thousand Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 256.65 Thousand Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 3.64% until 2030. Demand for Acetone is perceived to consolidate a huge share from the alcoholic beverage industry due to changing lifestyle of people belonging to the urban areas. Moreover, rising investment in capacity expansion and addition of various derivatives of Acetone is likely to serve huge gains in enlarging its consumption in near future. Moreover, the surge in the demand for the solvent in the pharmaceutical, automobile, cosmetics, and other industries is anticipated to drive the growth of the market in the upcoming years. Acetone is a flammable, colorless, volatile liquid commonly used as an industrial solvent. It is often produced as a byproduct during phenol manufacturing. The other well-known manufacturing methods include the cumene process, Wacker process, and dry distillation. Cumene process is the most widely used method for producing both acetone and phenol. Acetone is further oxidized and treated to manufacture Bisphenol A (BPA), Methyl Methacrylate (MMA), and solvents. Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020, the world economy was disrupted. The market was affected drastically, and production and manufacturing units were shut down. Furthermore, the major market players intentionally halted the production keeping their employee’s health and wellness in mind. With imposed new regulations of the COVID-19 and proper precautions, the market is anticipated to regain its growth in the years to come. The pandemic is slowly being subsided and the effects are tried to be overcome by various methods. Once the market regains the full function of its production unit, the market is bound to show robust growth in the forecast period.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access Saudi Arabia Acetone market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Acetone.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity within the country along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at several locations across the country
- Installed Capacity By Process: Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology: Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Acetone
- Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency By Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use: Demand/Sale of Acetone in different end user industries across the country
- Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of Acetone by different sales channels across the country
- Demand By Region: Demand/Sale of Acetone in different regions of the country
- Country-Wise Exports: Exports of Acetone by Different Countries
- Country-Wise Imports: Imports of Acetone by Different Countries
- Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at country level
- Market Share of Leading Players: Revenue shares of leading players in the country
- News & Deals: Historical & Current News & Deals in Acetone market
To extract data for Saudi Arabia Acetone market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Acetone manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.