Canada Acetone market demand stood at 13.84 Thousand Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 20.84 Thousand Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 3.54% until 2030. Demand for Acetone in Canada is perceived to grow remarkably in the forecast period primarily due to the high inclination of major industries like paints and coating, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics on adopting Acetone as a supreme solvent owing to the offered properties and affordable cost. Furthermore, the large-scale production of chemical commodities like Bisphenol A and Methyl Methacrylate on their consistent growing demand has led to a direct increment in the utilization of Acetone as a valuable feedstock. The Acetone market is negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic as the major end-user restrictions were shut down and the lockdown restrictions coupled with trade barriers the Acetone market is expected to experience a negative decline.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access Canada Acetone market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Acetone.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity within the country along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at several locations across the country
- Installed Capacity By Process: Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology: Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Acetone
- Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency By Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use: Demand/Sale of Acetone in different end user industries across the country
- Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of Acetone by different sales channels across the country
- Demand By Region: Demand/Sale of Acetone in different regions of the country
- Country-Wise Exports: Exports of Acetone by Different Countries
- Country-Wise Imports: Imports of Acetone by Different Countries
- Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at country level
- Market Share of Leading Players: Revenue shares of leading players in the country
- News & Deals: Historical & Current News & Deals in Acetone market
To extract data for the Canada Acetone market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Acetone manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.