In this report, the market has been segmented based on organization size, component, provider, type, industry and geography. The report provides an overview of the global blockchain market and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2021-2026. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of blockchain solution providers.
The report covers the market for blockchain with regard to the user base across different regions. It also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for blockchain in 2021 and provides projections for the expected market size through 2026.
The scope of the study includes blockchain development platform and associated services as well as services associated with the platform. However, cryptocurrency wallets and mobile applications developed in the blockchain platform, predeveloped blockchain applications and physical services have been excluded from the study.
- 64 data tables and 60 additional tables
- A brief overview and up-to-date analysis of the global markets for blockchain technologies within the ecosystem
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, market estimation for 2021-2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the progress of the global blockchain market
- Evaluation of current market size and market forecast for global blockchain market, and corresponding market share analysis by organization size, component, provider, technology type, end use industry and geographic region
- Country specific data and analysis for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Australia, Japan, China and Singapore etc.
- Patent analysis for blockchain technologies, along with the number of total patents awarded and applications received by each category
- Assessment of COVID-19 pandemic impact on the global blockchain technology market
- Insight into recent industry activities, competitive landscape of key players operating within the global blockchain market, and their strategic analysis
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading market participants, including Accenture PLC, Deloitte, Fundchain, Global Blockchain Business Council, Intel Corp., Japan Exchange Group, and Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.