The Europe UHF RFID (RAIN) market is anticipated to record a CAGR of 11.25% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The adoption of cloud computing, the internet, and IoT, has led to large-scale implementation of UHF RFID solutions, which drives the market growth.
Belgium, the United Kingdom, Italy, France, Germany, Poland, Russia, and Rest of Europe, are assessed for the Europe UHF RFID (RAIN) market growth evaluation. In Italy, the logistics market is witnessing increasing investment, given the intense demand for logistics products. Also, the growth in take-up, propelled by the accelerating growth of e-commerce, has aided in attracting generalist investors looking for excellent covenants.
In Russia, the pandemic has increased the operational costs for online retailers and brick & mortar stores. As per the Association of Retail Companies (ACORT), the e-commerce share in H1 2020 increased to 10.9% of the total retail turnover. Developing e-commerce was one of the key trends in retail. This is because only sales channels other than retailers were allowed to function. Retail end e-commerce sectors have attracted foreign companies operating in intralogistics and warehousing.
In Belgium, online shopping has risen over the years, propelled by robust digital infrastructure. Several eminent local players are investing in Belgian e-commerce. This further contributes to logistics market growth. The country’s proximity to neighboring economic powers like the UK, the Netherlands, Germany, and France offers it an advantage in terms of attracting logistics companies. Such factors facilitate market growth in these countries.
Some of the prominent companies in the market are Invengo Technology Pte Ltd, Impinj Inc, NXP Semiconductors, Lowry Solutions Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments