The Asia-Pacific femtech market is projected to register a CAGR of 12.54% during the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Factors like the presence of local players, the surging prevalence of chronic diseases, and the initiatives launched by the government to enhance public health are mainly associated with the market growth of the region.
The Asia-Pacific femtech market growth assessment entails analyzing Japan, India, South Korea, China, Australia, and the rest of the Asia-Pacific. Cancer is the leading cause of death among women in India. Moreover, the country has revered the global trend of males recording a 25% higher prevalence rate compared to women. Poor menstrual hygiene is a significant concern endangering women’s health in India. Only 12% of the country’s women use sanitary pads on account of the taboo surrounding menstruation.
Moreover, the maternal mortality rate is substantially high in India, accounting for 174 per 100,000 live births. Over recent years, the advent of multiple women hygiene brands, including Peesafe and Peebuddy, has considerably enhanced the Indian femtech start-up ecosystem. Besides, companies like Niramai Health Analytix Private Limited are continually advancing their products across the country’s femtech avenue.
Conversely, the femtech start-up ecosystem in South Korea is at a nascent stage of development. For example, Dansaek, a women’s functional clothing brand, designed a non-sam (non-leak) underwear capable of absorbing vaginal secretions monthly, without the need for a separate pad. Moreover, the sanitary underwear is reusable and washable. As a result, the abovementioned factors are set to play a pivotal role in propelling the femtech market growth in the Asia-Pacific over the forecasting years.
Key enterprises operating in the market are Flo Health Inc, Plackal Tech, CORA, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments