The Asia-Pacific burn care market is set to record a CAGR of 5.96% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The increasing awareness in terms of burn care products, the growing target population in emerging economies, and surging demand for advanced burn care products drive market growth.
India, Japan, Australia & New Zealand, China, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific are assessed for the Asia-Pacific burn care market growth analysis. In Japan, the Japanese Society for Wound Healing is propelling the market growth. It was first established in 1971 as a small study group for wound healing. Also, road accidents are on the rise. In 2020, almost 2839 road traffic accident fatalities were recorded. In Indonesia, the high burn injury cases fuel market growth. According to an article, burns were the cause of almost 195,000 deaths every year.
In Australia, the healthcare system has encouraged several corporate, independent, and government organizations to spread awareness about fatal injuries and manage the burden of life-threatening wounds. In New Zealand, the New Zealand Wound Care Society (NZWC) Research Grant supports research in areas like wound management, wound healing, and wounds. Also, in 2009, the Burns Registry of Australia and New Zealand (BRANZ), a collaboration between the peak body for Australia and New Zealand burn clinicians, the Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine at Monash University, and the Australian and New Zealand Burn Association (ANBA), was launched to improve the quality of burn care.
Some of the key players in the market include DeRoyal Industries Inc, Convatec Group Plc, Cardinal Health Inc, B Braun Melsungen AG, Coloplast, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments