This report is designed to be a business tool that will provide a thorough evaluation of the markets for kinase inhibitors. The geographical scope of this study is global. Various types of kinase inhibitors have been analyzed in the report, and along with their different application scenarios, the scope of this study includes regulatory aspects, pipeline analysis and demand for kinase inhibitors. The report discusses market shares of kinase inhibitors based on type, application and geography.
Based on type, the market is segmented into tyrosine kinase inhibitors and serine/threonine kinase inhibitors. Tyrosine kinase inhibitors are further segmented into receptor and non-receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors.
Based on application, the market is segmented into antineoplastic agents, age-related molecular degeneration (AMD) and immunosuppressants.
By geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. Analyses of the markets of major countries such as the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China, and India are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data has been provided for the year 2020 as the base year, with forecasts for 2021 through 2026. Estimated values used are based on drug manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- 27 data tables and 28 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for kinase inhibitors
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, 2020 estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Information on enzyme inhibitors, kinase inhibitors and classification by types of amino acid & phosphorylation
- Analysis of pipeline products and kinase inhibitors related patents, and comparative description of multiple single kinase inhibitors versus single multikinase inhibitors in terms of efficacy, resistance and pharmacokinetics
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Company profiles of major players, including Pfizer, Novartis AG, AstraZeneca, Bayer AG, Eisai Co. Ltd. and Johnson & Johnson