The satellite payloads market is dominated by a few globally established players such as Airbus Defence and Space (Germany), Northrop Grumman (US), Raytheon Technologies Corporation (US), Lockheed Martin Corporation (US), and Thales Alenia Space (France), L3Harris Technologies (US) among others. These players have spread their business across various countries includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa, and South America. COVID-19 has affected the Satellite payloads market growth to some extent, and this varies from country to country. Industry experts believe that the pandemic has not affected the demand for Satellite payloads in commercial, Government and defense applications.
“The communication segment of the market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during 2021-2026.”
The adoption of laser/optical communication payloads in commercial and defense is driving the growth of the communication payload market. The software defined payloads, imagery and navigation type payloads are also increasing their market in by type segment inturn driving the growth of satellite payloads market.
“Based on satellite, the small satellite sub-segment is projected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period.”
Based on satellite, the satellite sub-segment which is small satellite is projected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecasted period. The increasing technologies and adoption of mini, micro and nano satellities for remote sensing,earth observation, communication and other applications are contributing the growth of this market. The cubesats and medium satellites are both growing approximately at the similar rateinturn contributing to the growth of the satellite payloads market.
“The North America region is estimated to account for the largest share of Satellite Payloads market in 2021.”
The Satellite Payloads in the North American region is expected to witness substantial growth during the forecast period, owing to increased investments and expenditures in R&D by countries in this region. The successful execution of flexible payloads in space has led to an increase in the number of space expeditions and through technological breakthroughs in satellite payloads and resourceful insights obtained from past satellite missions have increased the investments by existing and new players in the market. Prominent players from this region include Northrop Grumman (US), Raytheon Technologies(US), Lockheed Martin (US) and others.
The break-up of the profile of primary participants in the Satellite payloads market:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C Level – 35%, Director Level – 25%, and Others – 40%
- By Region: North America – 60.6%, Europe – 18.7%, Asia Pacific – 19%, Middle East & Africa – 1.2%, South America – 0.5%
Major companies profiled in the report include Airbus Defence and Space (Germany), Northrop Grumman (US), Raytheon Technologies Corporation (US), Lockheed Martin Corporation (US), Thales Alenia Space (France), L3Harris Technologies, Inc. (US), and Sierra Nevada Corporation (US), among others.
This market study covers the Satellite Payloads market across various segments and subsegments. It aims at estimating the size and growth potential of this market across different segments based on type,satellite, orbit,end use, frequency and region. This study also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the market, along with their company profiles, key observations related to their product and business offerings, recent developments undertaken by them, and key market strategies adopted by them.
Reasons To buy this report:
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market with information on the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall Satellite payloads market. This report will help stakeholders understand the competitive landscape and gain more insights to position their businesses better and to plan suitable go-to-market strategies. The report also helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on Satellite payloads offered by the top players in the market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the Satellite payloads market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets – the report analyses the Satellite payloads market across varied regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Satellite payloads market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the Satellite payloads market