The Asia-Pacific team collaboration software market is anticipated to record a CAGR of 13.46% during the forecast period of 2021-2028. The growing adoption of video conferencing software and cloud-based services propels the market growth.
The Asia-Pacific team collaboration software market growth evaluation includes the assessment of Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, India, Australia & New Zealand, Thailand, Indonesia, China, and Rest of Asia-Pacific. Thailand is emerging as a major logistics center for multinationals setting up production bases and sales networks in Indochina. Due to high logistics costs, advanced logistics solutions and supply chain management are in demand among companies looking for cost-efficiency. Thailand is dependent on international trade, with exports accounting for two-thirds of the GDP. COVID-19 has heavily impacted the country’s key tourism and export sectors, and GDP could lessen considerably. The companies are projected to use team collaboration software to smoothly operate the import of essential and medical products.
In Indonesia, the education sector faces several challenges that hinder its efficient functioning. Microsoft Indonesia, together with school and colleges, are facilitating the ongoing lectures using team collaboration software. Edmodo, also known as ’Facebook for schools,’ connects the academic, social network site and students & teachers. In Australia, given the impact of the pandemic, many technology companies are offering tools for virtual meetings, remote business services, and video conferencing.
IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, AT&T, Inc, etc., are some of the eminent market players.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments