The Europe infertility testing & treatment market is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 10.73% over the estimated period of 2021 to 2028. The high awareness associated with infertility, the presence of advanced healthcare facilities, and the increasing age of conception and late marriages are among the key factors accredited to the regional market’s growth.
The Europe infertility testing & treatment market growth assessment includes the evaluation of Russia, Poland, Italy, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium, and the rest of Europe. As per the ’Alarming Public Health Report on Infertility in France,’ published in 2018, exposure to toxic substances and environmental factors were considered the leading causes of infertility in men. The study found that sperm concentration plummeted by 1.9% annually, indicating a decline of more than 32% over the last 15 years. Moreover, the number of morphologically normal spermatozoids is decreasing in France, as well.
In Italy, obesity has been cited as a serious health issue over the years. According to the data issued by the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), nearly 1 in 10 people in the country are obese. However, this number is considerably lesser than the OECD average of 1 in 6 people. The estimations also indicate that the rate of being overweight is likely to increase by an additional 5% over the next decade. As a result, with the rise in obesity rates, the number of fertility cases also continue to grow. Thus, these factors are set to propel the Europe infertility testing & treatment market.
Some of the top companies operating in the market are Endo International PLC, Halotech DNA, Vitrolife AB, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments