Banks Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
The G8 Banks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, industry group size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry group.
- The G8 countries contributed $77,426.4 billion in 2020 to the global banks industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% between 2016 and 2020. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $92,069.9 billion in 2025, with a CAGR of 3.5% over the 2020-25 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the banks industry, with market revenues of $20,632.5 billion in 2020. This was followed by France and Japan, with a value of $12,346.8 and $12,081.4 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the banks industry in the G8 nations with a value of $26,548.1 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and France with expected values of $14,723.3 and $14,516.8 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 banks industry group
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 banks industry group
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key banks industry group players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 banks industry group with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 banks industry group by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the G8 banks industry group in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 banks industry group?
- How has the industry group performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 banks industry group?