The Asia-Pacific robotic end-effector market is evaluated to develop with a CAGR of 11.28% during the forecasting period. Chief factors like the increased need for workplace safety, the enhanced production capabilities, and the rapid growth in modernization and industrialization are set to play an essential role in propelling the region’s market growth.
The Asia-Pacific robotic end-effector market growth assessment includes the analysis of Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia & New Zealand, China, South Korea, India, Japan, and the rest of the Asia-Pacific. Business, as well as consumer behavior trends, observed an everlasting evolution in India in 2020. With 700 million internet users across the nation, in addition to the tremendous adoption of e-commerce owing to nationwide lockdowns, an unprecedented migration occurred online and made warehousing an apparent beneficiary. While favorable regulatory ecosystems such as National Logistics Policy, GST, and others resulted in the sector’s significant metamorphosis in 2020, COVID-19 further amplified its growth potential through an increased focus on Grade-A warehousing.
On the other hand, South Korea is among the most extensive markets for warehouse robotics and also the most densely populated robotics country globally. Moreover, South Korea doubled the number of industrial robots over recent years to achieve a new record of 300,000 industrial robots in function. As per the estimations put forth by the International Federation of Robotics, the country has over 600 installed industrial robots for every 10,000 employees within the manufacturing sector. Therefore, these factors are set to facilitate the Asia-Pacific robotic end-effector market over the forecast years.
Leading companies operating in the market are Robotiq Inc, Bastian Solutions Inc, Destaco, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments