The Europe smart coatings market is projected to register a CAGR of 22.30% over the forecasting period of 2021 to 2028. Primary factors such as the increased focus on infrastructural development, the rising demand for raw materials in the aerospace industry, and the augmenting electrical and electronics sector are set to drive the regional market’s growth.
The Europe smart coatings market growth evaluation entails the detailed analysis of Poland, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Belgium, and the rest of Europe. The electronic industry in Germany is the fifth-largest sector worldwide and the most extensive across Europe. Besides, the electrical and electronics industry equated to nearly 11% of the country’s total industrial production and approximately 3% of the German gross domestic product (GDP). As per industry experts, Germany’s electronics industry recorded a decline of around 3.2% in new orders in 2019. In the same year, while foreign orders increased by 3.8%, domestic orders indicated a drop of 4.6%, thereby propelling the country’s electronic production. However, the sector further deteriorated in 2020, owing to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Italy’s residential building segment is anticipated to grow steadily on account of the high risk of business failure. Nevertheless, civil engineering activities and non-residential buildings and are likely to be the primary focus of the government over the upcoming years. The country’s government also focuses on enhancing commercial infrastructure, in addition to other civil engineering activities across Italy. Thus, these factors are expected to drive the Europe smart coatings market growth during the forecasted years.
Top firms operating in the market are Jotun A/S, Hempel A/S, BASF SE, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments