The Asia-Pacific DNA sequencing market is predicted to record a CAGR of 17.58% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The rising use of DNA sequencing and its surging demand in the healthcare industry are among the primary growth drivers.
Thailand, Japan, China, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, India, Indonesia, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific, are assessed for the Asia-Pacific DNA sequencing market growth evaluation. In Japan, the increasing R&D and technological advancements in DNA sequencing drive market growth. The research and development expenses increased to 3.26% in 2018 from 3.15% of GDP in 2016, as per the UNESCO Institute for Statistics data. Also, there is increasing competition for DNA sequencing among leading market players in the country.
In Thailand, government initiatives promote market growth. For instance, the launch of the Genomics Thailand Initiative in 2019 to sequence genomes of almost 50,000 population, and infrastructure development to harness genomic information. The country established a Thailand Genomics Sequencing Center in 2020 in its high-tech Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) to better its role as a global medical hub. Further, the Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research, and Innovation, the Ministry of Higher Education, the Health Systems Research Institute, the Ministry of Public Health, and the Eastern Economic Corridor Office, collaborate to develop genomics medicine. Such considerable developments in genomic researches propel market growth in Thailand.
Some of the market’s prominent companies are BGI Genomics, Agilent Technologies Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Illumina Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments