This report presents the forecast for wireless sensor devices for 2021 through 2026 based on estimated volume and manufacturers’ total revenues. These forecasts are further broken down by the various parameters that can be measured by the sensors, end applications and region.
- 65 tables
- An updated overview of global markets for the wireless sensor applications
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Estimation of the market size for wireless sensor technologies, both in value and volumetric terms, and corresponding market share analysis by type of wireless sensor standard/technology, measurable parameter, application, and geographic region
- Explanation of the technology and innovations behind wireless sensor development and production; and analysis of opportunities, deterrents, and trends affecting the growth of this market
- Highlights of the new developments taking place in wireless sensors industry in terms of continuous improvements in environmental performance
- Discussion of numerous wireless sensors technologies such as RFID, ZigBee, RF4CE and EnOcean and comparison between Bluetooth and Bluetooth smart sensors
- Coverage of events like mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key strategies adopted by leading players in the wireless sensors market
- Market share analysis of various manufacturers/suppliers of various wireless sensors, and their product overviews and competitive landscape
- Company profiles of major industry players, including ABB, Digi International, Emerson Electric Co., Endress+Hauser, Honeywell International, Johnson Controls International plc, NXP Semiconductors, Qualcomm Inc. (CSR), Renesas, Robert Bosch AG (Bosch Security Systems), Siemens AG, STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments, and United Technologies Corp.