Software Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
The Emerging 5 Software industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- These countries contributed $105.4 billion to the global software industry in 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.1% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $147.0 billion in 2025, with a CAGR of 6.9% over the 2020-25 period.
- Within the software industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $66.8 billion in 2020. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $18.5 and $11.2 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the software industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $94.4 billion in 2025, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $24.7 and $15.3 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five software market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five software market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key software market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five software market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the emerging five software market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the emerging five software market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five software market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five software market?