Advertising BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
The BRIC Advertising industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the advertising industry and had a total market value of $1,09,242.6 million in 2020. Brazil was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 14.2% over the 2016-20 period.
- Within the advertising industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $77,773.2 million in 2020. This was followed by Brazil, India and Russia with a value of $15,786.0, $9,245.2, and $6,438.2 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the advertising industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $1,03,771.4 million in 2025, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $28,438.7, $16,066.7 and $9,497.4 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC advertising industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC advertising industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key advertising industry players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC advertising industry with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC advertising industry by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the BRIC advertising industry in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC advertising industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC advertising industry?