Advertising Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
The G8 Advertising industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
- The G8 countries contributed $3,25,702.2 million in 2020 to the global advertising industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.8% between 2016 and 2020. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $4,01,167.7 million in 2025, with a CAGR of 4.3% over the 2020-25 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the advertising industry, with market revenues of $1,96,373.8 million in 2020. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $53,252.9 and $26,238.1 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the advertising industry in the G8 nations with a value of $2,41,180.5 million in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $64,588.4 and $34,075.6 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 advertising industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 advertising industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key advertising industry players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 advertising industry with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 advertising industry by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the G8 advertising industry in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 advertising industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 advertising industry?