The Europe hormone replacement therapy market is projected to record a CAGR of 7.57% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The growing cases of menopausal disorders and the rising geriatric population with hypothyroidism are estimated to fuel market growth.
The United Kingdom, Poland, Germany, Italy, Belgium, France, Russia, and Rest of Europe are assessed for the Europe hormone replacement therapy market growth analysis. In Germany, the establishment of the German network pituitary diseases and adrenalopathy in 1994 is an initiative of EURORDIS. It aims to connect endocrinologists and patients for addressing the treatment of diseases caused by hormonal insufficiencies. Thus, the German market growth is attributed to such government initiatives. In France, according to an article, 17-beta estradiol is the most prescribed estrogen. Also, the health insurance fund offers reimbursement of almost all hormone therapy medications. The French market prospects are supplemented by the prevalence of a vast range of products and administration modes.
In Belgium, the increasing senior population is estimated to propel market growth. This is because hormone replacement therapy enhances the quality of life and extends lifespan. In 2020, around 800000 inhabitants were aged between 55 and 59, and almost 93000 were between 90 and 94. The other growth driver is the strategic initiatives by companies. For instance, TherapeuticsMD announced that BIJUVE received approval from the MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency). Such factors are predicted to facilitate market growth.
Bayer AG, Genentech Inc, Ipsen, Merck KGaA, Novartis AG, etc., are among the key market players.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments