The Europe cyber situational awareness market growth is estimated to progress at a CAGR of 17.22% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. There has been a growing adoption of digital technologies, given the work-from-home policy due to pandemic restrictions, thereby increasing cyber threats. Also, data security solutions like GDPR have raised data security, surging the need for cyber situational awareness.
The United Kingdom, Poland, Germany, Italy, Russia, Belgium, France, and Rest of Europe, are evaluated for the Europe cyber situational awareness market growth analysis. In Germany, the smart automotive and transport market is the primary reason for the emergence of the IoT and M2M communication market. This is because IoT connectivity facilitates internet browsing, navigation, and remote vehicle diagnostics. Also, the IoT market is set to grow, given the rising demand for connected vehicles, the increasing development of cloud-based applications, and the growing internet penetration. Further, the surging adoption of IoT technology in logistics, smart manufacturing, building & home automation, and transportation, is projected to increase the demand for cybersecurity in Germany. Such factors boost the German market growth.
In 2020, almost 9% of computers and 2% of mobile devices faced malware attacks in Russia, while another 1% of computer users faced financial malware attacks. The IoT ecosystem is thriving with considerable investments in the smart infrastructure and manufacturing sectors. The rising connectivity needs due to the increasing tech-savvy population boost the demand for IoT. Moreover, the launch of smart power grids, smart cities, smart transportation, and smart home appliances, etc., are offering conducive growth opportunities for IoT solutions. Such factors drive the Russian market growth.
Some of the eminent companies in the market are SAS Institute, Palantir Technologies Inc, Verint Systems Inc, Darktrace, Palo Alto Networks Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments