The Asia-Pacific cyber situational awareness market is set to register a CAGR of 19.49% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The financial sector in the region is witnessing the fast-paced adoption of technology in user interaction. An increasing number of enterprises are majorly relying on cloud services, which makes them susceptible to cyberattacks.
Indonesia, China, South Korea, Japan, Australia & New Zealand, Thailand, Vietnam, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific, are assessed for the Asia-Pacific cyber situational awareness market growth evaluation. With the growing number of connected devices, substantial intellectual property, and advanced mobile devices, South Korea is increasingly becoming vulnerable to cyber-attacks. The IoT-based exports projected an average annual increase of 46.3% from 2015-2019. In terms of sector, the IoT device sales garnered a share of 41% among other segments, network, devices, platform, and services. The increasing sales in the network sector were attributed to the 5G mobile network equipment and rising use of IoT network services.
Furthermore, a wide variety of cloud computing services is being adopted by companies. Private, public, and private cloud models are offered by cloud service providers. Cloud computing is adopted in several sectors like finance, information communications technology, and healthcare. Such factors influence market growth in South Korea.
Thailand is witnessing steady technological innovations and growth in its digital economy. This has increased the risk of cybersecurity issues. The Cybersecurity Act of the country strives to implement the legal safeguards to secure cyberspace and launch a cybersecurity risk assessment plan to prevent threats that affect the public interest and national security. The investment in cybersecurity and IT systems has been uniform despite budget constraints due to the pandemic. This is accredited to digital transformations and changing cyber-attack patterns.
Some of the eminent market players include Darktrace, Verint Systems Inc, IBM Corporation, Cyware, SAS Institute, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments