The Global Construction Equipment Market witnessed a relatively limited impact from the outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020 albeit expectations of an impending market correction with the market resistance, led clearly by the Chinese Construction Equipment market, which clearly defied the contractionary trend witnessed globally, by registering strong, double digit year on year gain in unit sales for 2020 spurred by the roll-out of stimulus measures by the Chinese government aimed at bolstering economy. The global demand for construction equipment is projected to register a steady recovery & growth over near to medium term with most key global economies likely to witness an uptick in demand following similar fiscal interventions likely to be pursued & sustained by governments across most regions going forward coupled with strong global economic recovery projections by the IMF for 2021 & 2022, led by the U.S.
Further, the massive, $2 trillion infrastructure plan just outlined by the Biden administration in early April 2021, geared towards comprehensive repair & rebuilding of roads, railroads, bridges & ports in the U.S., could turn out to be the much needed shot in the arm for the construction industry going forward and could take the market towards & even beyond the peak of 2018, and seen prior to that in 2011, once again, with an outlay of $115 billion planned towards repair of highways & bridges alone, if it gets approved by the Congress. However, much of that will be contingent on the pace & trajectory of global macroeconomic recovery from the COVID-19 going forward, direction of U.S. policy posture towards global trade under Biden administration and sustainment of recovery in global crude oil as well as commodity prices, all of which will have a direct & significant bearing on the shape of the growth curve for the industry going forward.
Another growth catalyst for the off & on-highway segments over medium term is likely to be technology-driven and is likely to come in form of the transition towards Connected, Autonomous & Electric Technologies which are likely to witness rapid commercialization over medium term. These next-generation technologies are likely to stimulate as well as accelerate replacement demand for existing equipment across both traditional as well as emerging markets with their way superior & unmatched capabilities, operating efficiencies and total cost of ownership.
Against this backdrop, the report provides a comprehensive Comparative SWOT framework analysis & Near Term Business Outlook on Top 7 OEMs in the Global Construction Equipment market. The report analyzes as to how the key industry OEMs are positioned, based on their Strengths & Weaknesses, and are gearing up for the highly dynamic & rapidly evolving trucking market landscape with reference to near-term Challenges, emerging Opportunities and potential Threats. The report also provides an analysis of key trends, issues & challenges likely to shape the industry’s future, outlining potential growth opportunities & projecting market outlook as well as demand growth projections for the near to medium term horizon.
For Whom: Key Decision-Makers across Industry Value Chain
- Key Decision-Makers
- Program & Procurement Managers
- Top Management of Industry Players & Other Companies
- Industry OEMs & Technology/Other Solutions Providers
- Suppliers, Vendors, Sales & Distribution Channels and other Key Players in the Industry Value Chain
- Fleet Operators, Rental Fleet Owners, Associated Equipment Manufacturers & Technology Solutions Providers
- Existing & Potential Investors
- Industry & Company Analysts
- M&A Advisory Firms
- Strategy & Management Consulting Firms
- PE Firms, Venture Capitalists and Financing & Leasing Companies
- Researchers and all those associated with the industry in general
Features, Benefits & Reasons to Procure:-
- Quick Macro View and Big Picture Analysis
- Blend of Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis for Strategic Planning Process
- Quality & Reliability backed by over a decade of Research and Coverage of the Industry
- Detailed Analysis on OEMs
- Visual Representation enabling Easy Comprehension
- Meetings & Presentation Ready Format for Quick Application
- Superior & Enriched User Experience with Incorporation of Relevant Images, Graphs & Infographics