The United States surgical robotics market growth is estimated to progress at a CAGR of 10.27% during the forecast period, 2021-2026. The increasing demand for automation in the healthcare sector, complex surgical procedures, rising chronic disease incidences, and the growing elderly population drive market growth.
There has been a rising implementation of surgical robots by ambulatory surgery centers & hospitals and increasing funding in medical robot research in the United States. The evaluated advantages of robotic-assisted surgery, like the invasiveness reduction in surgical procedures, contribute to market growth and technological advancements. The growing healthcare expenditure and surging prioritization of advanced robotic surgeries are set to benefit market growth.
Furthermore, the rising prevalence of chronic diseases and developing procedure-specific robotic systems, and growing product approvals by the US FDA supplement the market growth. Moreover, in terms of surgery type, neurosurgery is estimated to harbor the highest growth rate due to the increasing utilization of surgical navigation for deep brain stimulation (DBS), cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) management, and brain biopsies. With regard to the component, the accessories segment is projected to record the highest growth given the vast usage of accessories in surgical procedures. Such factors boost the US market growth.
Some of the eminent companies in the market are Smith & Nephew Plc, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc, Intuitive Surgical Inc, Stryker Corporation, Medtronic Plc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments