The United States apheresis market is estimated to progress with a CAGR of 8.27% over the forecast period. Factors such as the surging need for blood components, the increasing numbers of clinical trials associated with apheresis, the rising concerns about blood safety, and the growing focus on treating different diseases through the apheresis technique are expected to supplement the country’s market growth. The base year considered for the market study is 2020, and the forecasted period is from 2021 to 2026.
As per the National Clinical Trial Registry, as of June 2020, there are nearly 53 ongoing clinical trials related to apheresis in the United States for diverse indications throughout different development phases. This aspect is projected to significantly bolster the market studied, owing to the increased focus on treating multiple conditions through the apheresis technique.
In addition, the growing awareness about apheresis treatment further contributes to the country’s market growth. This is primarily accredited to the efforts established by the American Society for Apheresis (ASFA) to advance apheresis medicine for practitioners, donors, and patients, by means of advocacy, research, evidence-based practice, and education, among others. Furthermore, Baxter International Inc received 510(k) clearance for the PrisMax system in July 2019, the integrated TherMax blood warmer, as well as the next-generation platform of the company for continuous renal replacement therapy. As a result, these factors are set to play a crucial role in propelling the apheresis market in the United States during the estimated period.
Leading companies operating in the market include Baxter International Inc, Cerus Corporation, HemaCare Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments