The Europe apheresis market is forecasted to develop with a CAGR of 8.20% during the estimated period of 2021 to 2028. The region’s market growth is stimulated by factors such as the increasing blood donation across nations, the rising numbers of apheresis procedures to treat therapeutic conditions, the growing healthcare expenditure, and the regulations associated with using blood-derived products.
The Europe apheresis market growth analysis entails the study of Italy, Poland, Russia, France, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Germany, and the rest of Europe. As per France’s population health report, the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases in the county is mainly accredited to the increased life expectance and the aging populace. The nation also harbors a French Registry for Plasma Exchange (PE), with an extensive database, enabling prospective as well as retrospective studies. While nearly 500,000 people in France are treated with blood, annually, the use of blood products has significantly increased in the country.
On the other hand, as per the 2020 study titled, “The Impact of the Sars-CoV-2 Outbreak on the Safety and Availability of Blood Transfusions in Italy,” Italy had the highest number of SARS-CoV-2 infections after China. The COVID-19 outbreak has resulted in profound and swift changes in the Italian and Veneto Region Healthcare System. Moreover, owing to the increasing novel coronavirus cases, the need for apheresis devices in Italy has considerably increased, thereby augmenting the overall demand. Hence, these factors are projected to propel the market growth in Europe over the forecasting years.
Some of the key companies operating in the market are B Braun Melsungen AG, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Medica SpA, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments