Canada Facility Management Market stood at USD32.17 billion in 2020 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 6.35% until 2026. Growth in the facility management market is driven by growing housing market, smart cities development and rapid infrastructure development in the country. Furthermore, booming Internet of Things (IoT) market, integration of facility management in building design and increasing demand for cyber and information security management is expected to positively influence the Canada Facility Management Market in the coming years.
Based on services, the market is segmented into property, cleaning, security, catering, support and others. Cleaning services dominated the market in 2020 and is expected to maintain its market dominance during the forecast period, backed by growth in the country’s industrial and commercial sectors. Growth in the cleaning segment is also driven by easy credit conditions, increasing purchasing power parity and booming housing sector. Moreover, increasing awareness of cleanliness, security and maintenance due to the COVID-19 pandemic is going to positively influence the market.
Based on type, the market can be bifurcated into hard and soft services. Hard services segment dominated the market in 2020 owing to the increasing investment in the real estate sector, growing housing market and rapid infrastructure development in the country.
Based on application, the market can be segmented into industrial, commercial and residential. Commercial segment was the largest contributing segment in 2020 and is expected to maintain its market dominance during the forecast period owing to the rapid infrastructure development and increasing digital transformation of services such as integration of facility management in building design. This helps builders to construct buildings that can be easily maintained over a long period of time. Over the lifecycle of a building, almost 80% of total cost is incurred on facility management.
On the basis of region, Ontario and Quebec together accounted for the largest share in Canada facility management market in 2020 and are expected to maintain the market dominance during the forecast period. Two largest metropolitan areas in the country are located in these regions which are driving the facility management market. Some of the major players in the Canada Facility Management Market include CBRE Group, Inc., Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions Canada LP, Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc. (JLL), Cushman & Wakefield plc, Ingersoll Rand (Trane), Avison Young (Canada) Inc., ION Facility Services Inc., Black & McDonald, Aecon Group Inc. and GDI Integrated Facility Services, among others.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022-2026
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study is to understand and gain insights about Canada Facility Management Market by value and its segmental analysis by services, by type, by application, by outsource Vs insource, by organized Vs unorganized, by region and by company from 2016-2026.
- To analyze historical growth in market size of Canada Facility Management Market from 2016 to 2020.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Canada Facility Management Market from 2021 to 2026 and growth rate until F2026.
- To project the size of Canada Facility Management Market, in terms of value, with respect to key services such as property, cleaning, security, catering, support and others.
- To understand the regional market structure of Canada Facility Management Market, which is segmented into six regions, namely – Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Manitoba and Rest of Canada.
- To identify the detailed information about the prime factors affecting the Canada Facility Management market.
- To evaluate competitive pricing, average market selling prices and margins in the Canada Facility Management market.
- To examine competitive developments such as new services, new entrants, government policy and investments in the Canada Facility Management market.
- To strategically profile the leading players in the market which are involved in facility management in Canada.
To analyze and forecast Canada Facility Management Market, both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used. Multiple employees from the leading companies have been interviewed through telephonic conversations to extract and verify the information being collected at the source. A brief study of the major players operating in Canada Facility Management Market was also undertaken. Moreover, a detailed and in-depth scrutiny of information was done to understand each policy and external or internal factor which could increase or decrease the demand for facility management services in Canada. To extract data, primary surveys were conducted with key players and stakeholders in the industry. The future plans of major players were studied and projects which have commissioned in the country were identified.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Facility Management companies
- Service providers of facility management such as property, cleaning, security, catering and support services.
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to facility management
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as facility management companies, service providers, customers, policy makers and which market segments should be targeted over the coming years (next two to five years) in order to strategize investments and capitalize on the growth of the market.
In this report, Canada Facility Management Market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been listed below:
- Canada Facility Management Market, By Services:
- Canada Facility Management Market, By Type:
- Canada Facility Management Market, By Application:
- Canada Facility Management Market, By Region:
o British Columbia
o Saskatchewan and Manitoba
o Rest of Canada
- Canada Facility Management Market, By Outsource Vs Insource:
- Canada Facility Management Market, By Organized Vs Unorganized:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Canada Facility Management Market.
Voice of Customer: Brand Satisfaction level wrt Service Quality, Brand Satisfaction Level wrt Sales Support, Brand Satisfaction Level wrt Pricing & Payment Terms, Brand Satisfaction Level wrt Safety, Brand Satisfaction Level wrt Skill and Brand Satisfaction Level wrt Innovation are the major factors affecting decision related to facilities management for various users in Canada.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).