Demand of biodiesel is set to grow at a healthy CAGR of 4.55% during the forecast period owing to the growth in automotive industry which is the major application area of biodiesel. Demand growth from other areas include the power generation sector which is also a major application of biodiesel due to its high heat capacity. Moreover, stronger government support towards replacement of fossil fuel with biofuel as an effort to diversify their oil market and to reduce greenhouse emissions is also another factor propelling demand growth in the region. Additionally, higher blending targets by government is also pushing the demand further during the forecast period. High compatibility of biodiesel with the current diesel engines and renewability of resources might ensure that the costs go down in during the forecast period. This is also another reason supporting demand rise in the Middle East Africa.
Under this subscription you would be able to access the MEA biodiesel market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on near real time basis to add any new movement in the industry including but not limited to new plant announcement, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in the demand or supply, news and deals and much more specific to biodiesel .
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
- Installed Capacity By Company-Installed capacity at regional level along with individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location-Installed capacity at country level
- Installed Capacity By Process-Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology-Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce biodiesel
- Production By Company-Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency By Company-Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use-Demand/Sale of biodiesel in different end user industries across the region
- Demand By Sales Channel-Demand/Sale of biodiesel by different sales channels across the region
- Demand By Country-Demand/Sale of biodiesel in different countries of the region Saudi Arabia, Iran, South Africa
- Demand & Supply Gap-Demand & Supply Gap at regional level
- Market Share of Leading Players-Revenue shares of leading players in the region.
- News & Deals Historical & Current News & Deals in biodiesel market
To extract data for the MEA biodiesel market, ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with biodiesel manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and customers followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.