United States Yogurt Market is expected to surpass the market size of 7636.99 million at the end of the forecast period 2026 exhibiting a CAGR of 2.87%. United States Yogurt Market is growing due to Americans’ inclination towards health consciousness and growing preference for flavored yogurt. Furthermore, the diversified demographics from all over the world, with their varied taste preference will further act as a catalyst for the United States Yogurt Market in the forecast period till 2026.
United States Yogurt Market on the basis of type is divided into non-flavored and flavored yogurt. In the year 2020, flavored yogurt held the largest market share in the United States Yogurt Market due to the increasing preference of consumers for different flavors of yogurt and increasing trend towards intercontinental flavors. Furthermore, this will drive the Yogurt Market in the United States in the forecast period as well.
On the basis of fat content, the market is divided into three categories including regular, low fat and fat-free yogurt. In the forecast period, low fat and fat-free yogurt are expected to show an impressive CAGR, mainly because of the growing trend among young consumers towards healthy alternatives and vegetarian diet. Some of the leading manufactures in the United States Yogurt Market include General Mills Inc., Danone, Inc, Stonyfield Farm, Inc., Chobani, LLC., FAGE United States Dairy Industry, Inc. Dairy Farmers of America Inc, Saputo Inc, Nestl? United States, California Dairies Inc. Prairie Farms Dairy Inc., among others.
United States Yogurt Market based on the distribution channel is segmented into convenience stores, independent small grocers, supermarket/hypermarket, online channels. The online distribution segment is the fastest-growing segment in the United States Yogurt Market, due to the increasing presence of online E-commerce channels in the fresh product segment with the inclusion of the offers such as 2 hours delivery and early morning delivery of fresh dairy products.
Furthermore, United States Yogurt Market based on the regional segmentation is segmented into South West, Mid-West, North East. In the year 2020, the South region held the largest market share in the United States Yogurt Market due to enhanced supply chain by the distributors in the region.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022-2026
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze historical growth in market size of United States Yogurt Market from 2016 to 2020.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of United States Yogurt Market from 2021 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
- To classify and forecast the of United States Yogurt Market based on type, fat content, form, packaging type, distribution channels, regional distribution.
- To define, classify and forecast United States Yogurt Market on the basis of segment (Non-Flavored and Flavored)
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size segmenting United States Yogurt Market into four regions namely, South, West, Mid-West, North East.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for United States Yogurt Market.
- To get an idea about the consumers’ behavior towards brand awareness, sources of information and factors influencing purchase decision.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, supply contracts and mergers and acquisitions in the United States Yogurt Market.
- To evaluate competitive pricing, average market selling prices and trends in the United States Yogurt Market.
- To strategically profile the leading players, which are involved in the supply of yogurt products in United States.
TechSci Research performed primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of yogurt producers and suppliers in the United States. TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include producers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed product offerings, end use sector/s, and regional presence of all major yogurt suppliers across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for United States Yogurt Market using a bottom-up approach, wherein producers’ value sales data for different types of yogurt such as (non-flavored and flavored), which was recorded and subsequently forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally them validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- United States yogurt producers, suppliers, and other stakeholders
- Associations, organizations, and alliances related to dairy industry
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as yogurt producers, distributors, suppliers, and policy makers to understand which market segments should be targeted over the coming years in order to strategize investments and capitalize on growth of the market.
In this report, United States Yogurt Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- United States Yogurt Market, By Type:
- United States Yogurt Market, By Fat Content:
o Low Fat
o Fat Free
- United States Yogurt Market, By Form:
o Conventional Yogurt
o Set Yogurt
o Greek Yogurt
o Frozen Yogurt
o Yogurt Drinks
- United States Yogurt Market, By Packaging:
o Tetra Packs
o Plastic Bottles
- United States Yogurt Market, By Distribution Channel:
o Convenience Stores
o Independent Small Grocers
- United States Yogurt Market, By Region:
o North East
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the United States Yogurt Market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
- Detailed list of distributors and dealers across the country.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
- Detailed analysis of new products in the market and their driving forces in the market.