Saudi Arabia Yogurt Market is expected to reach USD1045.26 million by the end of the forecast period. There has been an increase in number of Saudi Arabian consumers opting for yogurt in their cuisines and breakfast routine which is propelling the growth of the market. Furthermore, increasing product offerings in the flavored segment are attracting consumers towards adding yogurt to their regular diet. Also, the demand for low fat and fat free yogurt has increased in the last couple of years due to changing food habits of Saudi Arabian consumers, who have become more health conscious and this trend is expected to continue in the forecast period as well.
Saudi Arabia Yogurt Market is categorized by type (non-flavored, flavored), by fat content, (regular, low fat, fat-free), by form (conventional yogurt, set yogurt, greek yogurt, frozen yogurt, yogurt drinks and others), by packaging (pouches, plastic bottles, tetra packs and others, by distribution channel (convenience stores, independent small grocers, supermarket/hypermarket, online channel) and by region.
Based on the type, Saudi Arabia Yogurt Market is segmented into categories such as non-flavored and flavored yogurt. As of 2020, non- flavored type yogurt category held the largest market share in the Saudi Arabia Yogurt Market due to the low cost and easy availability of regular yogurt in the supermarket shelves. Furthermore, flavored category is expected to grow at a high CAGR in the forecast period due to the increasing adoption of various yogurt flavors by the consumers.
Based on the region, Saudi Arabia Yogurt Market is segmented into Western Region, Northern & Central Region, Eastern Region, Southern Region. Until 2020, Western Region held the largest market share in the Saudi Arabia Yogurt Market due to its higher GDP and population and increasing FMCG distributors in the region. Also, the Northern & Central Region is another region capturing a major share in the yogurt market of Saudi Arabia.
On the basis of the packaging type, Saudi Arabia Yogurt Market is segmented into Pouches, Tetra Packs, Plastic Bottles and Others. In the base year 2020, plastic bottles and others segment held the largest market together due to increasing sales of yogurt drinks and various yogurt available in cups, which are mainly offered with more expansive or specialised brands in the yogurt segment.
Some of the leading manufactures in the Saudi Arabia Yogurt Market include Almarai Company JSC, Saudi Dairy & Foodstuff Co, National Agriculture Development Company (NADEC), Al Safi Danone LLC, Halwani Brothers Co, United National Dairy Co, Nada Dairy, Najran Dairy Co. Ltd, Arla Foods Middle East and Africa FZE and Marmum Dairy Farm LLC, among others. Leading players are also focusing on expanding their product portfolio in Saudi Arabia to attract consumers.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022-2026
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze historical growth in market size of Saudi Arabia Yogurt Market from 2016 to 2020.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Saudi Arabia Yogurt Market from 2021 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
- To classify and forecast the of Saudi Arabia Yogurt Market based on type, fat content, form, packaging type, distribution channels, regional distribution.
- To define, classify and forecast Saudi Arabia Yogurt Market on the basis of segment (Non-Flavored and Flavored)
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size segmenting Saudi Arabia Yogurt Market into four regions namely, Western Region, Northern & Central Region, Eastern Region and Southern Region.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for Saudi Arabia Yogurt Market.
- To get an idea about the consumers’ behavior towards brand awareness, sources of information and factors influencing purchase decision.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, supply contracts and mergers and acquisitions in the Saudi Arabia Yogurt Market.
- To evaluate competitive pricing, average market selling prices and trends in the Saudi Arabia Yogurt Market.
- To strategically profile the leading players, which are involved in the supply of yogurt products in Saudi Arabia.
TechSci Research performed primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of yogurt producers and suppliers in Saudi Arabia. TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include producers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed product offerings, end use sector/s, and regional presence of all major yogurt suppliers across the country.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for Saudi Arabia Yogurt Market using a bottom-up approach, wherein producers’ value sales data for different types of yogurt such as (non-flavored and flavored), which was recorded and subsequently forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally them validated them through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Saudi Arabia yogurt producers, suppliers, and other stakeholders
- Associations, organizations, associations, and alliances related to dairy industry.
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers.
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as yogurt producers, distributors, suppliers, and policy makers to understand which market segments should be targeted over the coming years in order to strategize investments and capitalize on growth of the market.
In this report, Saudi Arabia Yogurt Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Saudi Arabia Yogurt Market, By Type:
- Saudi Arabia Yogurt Market, By Fat Content:
o Low Fat
o Fat Free
- Saudi Arabia Yogurt Market, By Form:
o Conventional Yogurt
o Set Yogurt
o Greek Yogurt
o Frozen Yogurt
o Yogurt Drinks
- Saudi Arabia Yogurt Market, By Packaging:
o Tetra Packs
o Plastic Bottles
- Saudi Arabia Yogurt Market, By Distribution Channel:
o Convenience Stores
o Independent Small Grocers
- Saudi Arabia Yogurt Market, By Region:
o Western Region
o Northern & Central Region
o Eastern Region
o Southern Region
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Saudi Arabia Yogurt Market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
- Detailed list of distributors and dealers across the country.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
- Detailed analysis of new products in the market and their driving forces in the market.