The global dermal fillers market is expected to grow at a robust rate with a CAGR of 7.58% in value terms to reach USD7707.73 million by 2026 owing to the increasing adoption of minimally invasive aesthetic procedures around the globe. Additionally, the availability of technologically advanced, user-friendly products and increasing social acceptance for aesthetic products are some of the major factors boosting the growth of the global dermal fillers market.
Dermal fillers are naturally derived or synthetic materials that are directly injected into the skin to plump out the wrinkles, gauntness, and depression folds. The effects of dermal fillers can last anywhere from six months to two years depending upon the type of fillers being used.
Rising awareness regarding self-grooming and geriatric population in both developed and developing economies are leading to high demand for dermal fillers.
However, factors such as side-effects and risks associated with the use of dermal fillers such as blindness, skin necrosis, swelling, etc. and availability of cheap dermal fillers in the market which possess certain risks can cause hindrance to the overall growth of the global dermal fillers market.
The global dermal fillers market is segmented based on type, material type, application, gender, end user and region. Based on material type, the market is segmented into Hyaluronic Acid, Calcium Hydroxylapatite, Poly-L-lactic Acid, Polymethyl-methacrylate Microspheres [PMMA], and others. Here, the Hyaluronic Acid dermal fillers segment holds dominance in the global market as it is biodegradable and has a wide range of applications for the correction of skin deformities. Additionally, widespread availability and continuous improvements in Hyaluronic Acid Fillers are expected to further drive the growth of Hyaluronic Acid Fillers.
Major players operating in the global dermal fillers market include AbbVie Inc., Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA, Galderma Pharma S.A., Syneron Medical Ltd., Suneva Medical Inc., Adoderm GmbH, Shanghai Haohai Biological Technology Co., Ltd., Teoxane SA., Prollenium Medical Technologies Inc., Anika Therapeutics Inc, Huons Co Ltd, Bloomage Biotechnology Corp Ltd., Sculpt Luxury Dermal Fillers Ltd., Estex Manufacturing Co Inc. and RevitaJal (Beauty Aesthetic Finland Ltd). The market players are focusing on R&D activities to bring new and improved products to establish a firm grip on the global market.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022-2026
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the global dermal fillers market from 2016 to 2020.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the global dermal fillers market from 2021 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
- To classify and forecast the global dermal fillers market based on type, material type, application, end user, company, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the global dermal fillers market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global dermal fillers market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers, and acquisitions, etc., in the global dermal fillers market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the global dermal fillers market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global dermal fillers market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the global dermal fillers market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of dermal filler manufacturers across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the dermal filler manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed hospitals providing aesthetic treatments, beauty clinics and presence of all major players across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of Global Dermal Fillers Market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Dermal filler manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to dermal fillers
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as dermal filler manufacturers, suppliers, partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Global Dermal Fillers Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Global Dermal Fillers Market, By Type:
- Global Dermal Fillers Market, By Material Type:
o Hyaluronic Acid
o Calcium Hydroxylapatite
o Poly-L-lactic Acid
o Polymethyl-methacrylate Microspheres [PMMA]
- Global Dermal Fillers Market, By Application:
o Wrinkle Correction Treatment
o Facial Line Correction
o Face Lift
o Lip Enhancement
o Scar Treatment
- Global Dermal Fillers Market, By Gender:
- Global Dermal Fillers Market, By End User:
o Dermatology Clinics
o Beauty Clinics
- Global Dermal Fillers Market, By Region:
o North America
? United States
? United Kingdom
o Asia Pacific
? South Korea
o Middle East & Africa
? South Africa
? Saudi Arabia
o South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the global dermal fillers market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).