The United States peripheral artery disease market is projected to evolve with a CAGR of 11.23% across the forecasted years. Some of the key factors fueling the country’s market growth include the increased incidence of diabetes and obesity, technological advancements across devices associated with peripheral artery disease, and the well-established healthcare sector. The base year considered for the market study is 2020, and the forecast period is from 2021 to 2026.
The rising prevalence of peripheral artery diseases (PADs) in the United States has resulted in an increase in patients requiring interventional peripheral procedures for their treatment. Moreover, other aspects, such as the lack of vital physical activity, unhealthy eating and dietary habits, the favorable reimbursement rates, and the rising geriatric population, further propel the country’s market growth. The United States’ health sector continues to develop at a rapid pace, on account of the augmenting personal expenditure on healthcare, as well.
On the other hand, the introduction of advanced treatment products, including drug-eluting stents, plays an essential role in boosting the market’s growth. The United States also observes an elevated incidence in the population with high blood pressure and diabetes, posing a high-risk factor for peripheral artery disease. In addition, as the most prominent medical devices market, FDA approvals for medical devices are highly critical for companies in the United States. However, the approval process is lengthy, which is likely to act as a restraining factor. Hence, these factors are set to fuel the market growth in the United States over the estimated period.
Eminent companies operating in the market are Cardinal Health Inc, Abbott Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Medtronic PLC, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments