The report studies global markets for commercial seaweed, using 2019 as a base year, and provides estimates for the forecast period 2020 to 2025, with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGR). Projected and forecast market size estimates are in constant U.S dollars.
This report covers technological, economic and business considerations of the commercial seaweed market. It includes descriptions of market forces relevant to the commercial seaweed industry and areas of application. The report also includes an analysis of COVID-19 impacts on the global seaweeds market in each application area.
The report also includes discussions of major players in the global dried and processed seaweeds market. It explains the drivers and regional dynamics of the seaweeds market.
- 146 data tables and 40 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for commercial seaweeds within the food processing industry
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2019-2020, and projection of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Details of the seaweed farming techniques, seaweed extract production process, hydrocolloids production and processing, CFD techniques in seaweed cultivation, and wild harvesting techniques
- Insights into the current consumption and future demand for commercial seaweed, and assessment of applications such as direct human consumption, and hydrocolloids production
- Evaluation of market size and market forecast for commercial seaweed, and market share analysis by application, product and region for key market segments and sub-segments
- Country specific data and analysis for the U.K., France, Germany, Russia, China, Japan, Indonesia, Philippines, Tanzania and Chile etc.
- Detailed description of the drivers, challenges, and opportunities affecting the growth of the market
- Discussion on the role of socio-economic factors and impact of FDA regulations on commercial seaweed, and highlights of the major growth categories of global seaweeds markets
- Comprehensive company profiles of major market players, including Acadian Seaplants, Cargill, DuPont de Nemours, Gelymar, Irish Seaweeds, Ocean Rainforest and Ocean Harvest Technology