Colombia PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Mining, manufacturing and utilities, contributed 23.3% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2020, followed by financial intermediation, real estate and business activities (22.8%) and other services (20.5%). In nominal terms, the three sectors are expected to grow by 6.4%, 7.7% and 7.6%, respectively in 2021
Bogota, Cali and Medellin are among the best performing cities of Colombia. These areas contributed 39.0% of GDP and comprised 33.5% of Colombia’s population in 2020
- The US, Spain, and the Netherlands were the top three investors in Colombia in 2020
- The overall COLCAP index has increased over the past year. As of April 4, 2021, the COLCAP index stood at 1,316.8, compared to 1,127.6 on April 4, 2020
Reasons To Buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.