The Europe smart grid data analytics market is set to grow at a CAGR of 10.38% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The rising electricity consumption and demand for renewable energy sources in several countries of the region are estimated to offer ample growth opportunities.
Italy, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Russia, Poland, Belgium, and Rest of Europe are evaluated for the Europe smart grid data analytics market growth analysis. In Germany, the ambitious concept of a smart city has resulted in the E-energy funding program. It integrates energy-saving technologies with communication systems. SINTEG (Smart Energy Showcases - Digital Agenda for the Energy Transition) is the new funding program that aims to develop model regions to safeguard secure grid operations with intermittent power generation.
Russia has low-priced electricity with grids all over the place. The shifting mobility from internal combustion engines to electric vehicles is thus evaluated as an economically viable option. In Belgium, the planning, managing, and deployment of smart grid data focus on solar energy distribution automation. Further, the renewable share in generation capacity (MW) and electricity production (MWh) has considerably increased in the last decade. The country’s prominent renewable energy technologies are wind with regard to generated electricity and solar PV with regard to installed capacity. In Poland, the EU’s support and the increasing living standards and developments have enabled digitalization. The country’s Energy Law plans to install smart meters at 80% of end-users by 2026. Such factors are set to facilitate market growth in these countries.
Some of the eminent market players include SAS Institute Inc, Schneider Electric SE, Sensus USA Inc, Siemens AG, Amdocs Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments