Syrups and Spreads BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The BRIC Syrups and Spreads industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the syrups & spreads industry and had a total market value of $4,461.3 million in 2019. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 10.5% over the 2015-19 period.
- Within the syrups & spreads industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $2,140.5 million in 2019. This was followed by Brazil, Russia and India with a value of $1,235.2, $794.2, and $291.4 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the syrups & spreads industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $2,921.3 million in 2024, followed by Brazil, Russia, India with expected values of $1,396.3, $973.8 and $435.6 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC syrups and spreads market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC syrups and spreads market
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC syrups and spreads market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC syrups and spreads market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the BRIC syrups and spreads market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC syrups and spreads market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC syrups and spreads market?