Insurance BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2016-2025
The BRIC Insurance industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the insurance industry and had a total market value of $791.1 billion in 2020. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 7.3% over the 2016-20 period.
- Within the insurance industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $593.9 billion in 2020. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $102.6, $72.6, and $22.0 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the insurance industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $796.5 billion in 2025, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $127.8, $103.0 and $26.9 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC insurance market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC insurance market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC insurance market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC insurance market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the BRIC insurance market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC insurance market?