Insurance Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2016-2025
The G8 Insurance industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The G8 countries contributed $3,892.7 billion in 2020 to the global insurance industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.8% between 2016 and 2020. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $4,756.8 billion in 2025, with a CAGR of 4.1% over the 2020-25 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the insurance industry, with market revenues of $2,348.7 billion in 2020. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $432.0 and $343.9 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the insurance industry in the G8 nations with a value of $2,825.9 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $578.6 and $432.4 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 insurance market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 insurance market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 insurance market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 insurance market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the G8 insurance market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 insurance market?