Jewelry and Watch Retail BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2016-2025
The BRIC Jewelry & Watches industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the jewelry & watch retail industry and had a total market value of $2,36,785.7 million in 2020. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 6.2% over the 2016-20 period.
- Within the jewelry & watch retail industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $1,71,231.1 million in 2020. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $56,472.6, $4,961.7, and $4,120.3 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the jewelry & watch retail industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $2,71,712.3 million in 2025, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $1,11,699.8, $7,337.8 and $5,179.4 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC jewelry & watches market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC jewelry & watches market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key jewelry & watches market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC jewelry & watches market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC jewelry & watches market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the BRIC jewelry & watches market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC jewelry & watches market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC jewelry & watches market?