Sports Equipment Retail Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2016-2025
The G8 Sports Equipment industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The G8 contributed $78,580.0 million in 2020 to the global sports equipment retail industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.3% between 2016 and 2020. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $92,060.9 million in 2025, with a CAGR of 3.2% over the 2020-25 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the sports equipment retail industry, with market revenues of $38,672.2 million in 2020. This was followed by Japan and France, with a value of $13,212.8 and $6,965.1 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the sports equipment retail industry in the G8 nations with a value of $48,554.3 million in 2016, followed by Japan and France with expected values of $12,766.5 and $7,746.4 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 sports equipment market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 sports equipment market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key sports equipment market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 sports equipment market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 sports equipment market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the G8 sports equipment market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 sports equipment market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the G8 sports equipment market in relation to its regional counterparts?