China Bisphenol S demand stood at 40.32 Thousand Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 144.72 Thousand Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 12.81% until 2030. The growth can be attributed to the rising demand for thermal papers, which are used in online billing POS machines as well as the rising need for packaging in the food and beverages sector. China is one of the dominating epoxy resin producers in the world, thereby generating significant demand for bisphenol S across the region. Besides, the growing use of Bisphenol S derivatives such as phenolic resins and polyurethanes across the various end-user industries is stimulating its market growth across the country. Moreover, the country is one of the leading Bisphenol S producers across the globe, owing to the presence of a large number of market players with high production capacities. Jiangsu Aolunda High-tech Industry Co Ltd, Nantong Volant-chem corp., etc., are some of the major Chinese producers involved in Bisphenol S production. However, disruption in China caused by the COVID-19 pandemic has hit the domestic chemical production in the first half of 2020 due to restrictions on the movement of goods and people. However, demand started to stabilize in the second half and is expected to further grow during the forecast period.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access the China Bisphenol S market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including, but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in the demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Bisphenol S.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company-Installed capacity at a regional level along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location-Installed capacity at country level
- Installed Capacity By Process-Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology-Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Bisphenol S
- Production By Company-Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency Company-Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S in different end-user industries across the region
- Demand By Sales Channel-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S by different sales channels across the region
- Demand By Region-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S in different regions of the country
- Demand & Supply Gap-Demand & Supply Gap at country level
- Market Share of Leading Players-Revenue shares of leading players in the region.
- News & Deals Historical & Current News & Deals in Bisphenol S market
To extract data for the China Bisphenol S market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Bisphenol S manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers, followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.