United States is the largest consumer of Bisphenol S in North America due to presence of large number of thermal paper manufacturers as well as paint and coating manufacturers. Thermal paper is consumed in point of sale online billings and food and beverages labelling. Increasing demand for thermal paper exports to Latina America and Middle Eastern nations is also driving the demand for Bisphenol S in the United States. USFDA has amended its regulations to no longer provide for the use of Bisphenol A-based polycarbonate resins in baby bottles and sippy cups as well as Bisphenol A-based epoxy resins as coatings in packaging for infant formula which is in turn driving the demand for Bisphenol S as there is replacement of Bisphenol A by Bisphenol S. Growth in construction sector is generating healthy demand for epoxy resin, a major end use of Bisphenol S, thus raising the demand of Bisphenol S in USA. Demand growth from other end uses include the growth in phenolic resin and polyurethane.
Under this subscription you would be able to access the United States Bisphenol S market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on near real time basis to add any new movement in the industry including but not limited to new plant announcement, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in the demand or supply, news and deals and much more specific to Bisphenol S .
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
- Installed Capacity By Company-Installed capacity at regional level along with individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location-Installed capacity at country level
- Installed Capacity By Process-Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology-Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Bisphenol S
- Production By Company-Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency Company-Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S in different end user industries across the region
- Demand By Sales Channel-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S by different sales channels across the region
- Demand By Region -Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S in different regions of the country.
- Demand & Supply Gap-Demand & Supply Gap at country level
- Market Share of Leading Players-Revenue shares of leading players in the region.
- News & Deals Historical & Current News & Deals in Bisphenol S market
To extract data for the United States Bisphenol S market, ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Bisphenol S manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and customers followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.