United States Bisphenol S demand stood at 11.54 Thousand Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 86.09 Thousand Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 20.50% until 2030. United States is the largest consumer of Bisphenol S in North America due to the presence of a large number of thermal paper as well as paint and coating manufacturers. Thermal paper is consumed in point of sale online billings and food and beverages labeling. Increasing demand for thermal paper exports to Latina America and Middle Eastern nations is also driving the demand for Bisphenol S in the United States. USFDA has amended its regulations to no longer provide for the use of Bisphenol A-based polycarbonate resins in baby bottles, sippy cups, and packaging for infant formula, which is driving the demand for Bisphenol S, considered an eco-friendly alternative to Bisphenol-A. Growth in the construction sector is generating healthy demand for epoxy resin, a major end-user of Bisphenol S, thus raising the demand for Bisphenol S in the USA. Besides, demand for Bisphenol S derivatives such as phenolic resin and polyurethane across various industries is expected to propel the United States Bisphenol S market. COVID-19 pandemic had a severe impact on the Bisphenol S market due to a major economic disruption. The government imposed lockdown restrictions to contain the spread of the virus resulted in declined demand for Bisphenol S with shutting down of manufacturing units, disturbed the distribution channels, and restricted mobility of goods and personnel. However, the government is slowly controlling the consequences, and the Bisphenol S market is regaining its composure due to resuming of construction and industrialization activities.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access the United States Bisphenol S market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including, but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in the demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Bisphenol S.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company-Installed capacity at a regional level along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location-Installed capacity at country level
- Installed Capacity By Process-Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology-Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Bisphenol S
- Production By Company-Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency Company-Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S in different end-user industries across the region
- Demand By Sales Channel-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S by different sales channels across the region
- Demand By Region -Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S in different regions of the country.
- Demand & Supply Gap-Demand & Supply Gap at country level
- Market Share of Leading Players-Revenue shares of leading players in the region.
- News & Deals Historical & Current News & Deals in Bisphenol S market
To extract data for the United States Bisphenol S market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Bisphenol S manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers, followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.