South Korea Bisphenol S demand stood at 1.49 Thousand Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 14.39 Thousand Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 24.29% until 2030. The increasing use of e-commerce and online billing using POS machines has led to the rising adoption for thermal paper, thereby stimulating the demand for Bisphenol S. Besides, thermal papers find application in the labeling of food and beverages, which increase the demand for Bisphenol S in the region due to growing adoption of packaged food items. Additionally, there has been a gradual replacement of Bisphenol A by Bisphenol S as the latter is less toxic and more eco-friendly alternatives, which has resulted in growth in the demand for Bisphenol S across various end-user industries in South Korea. The rising construction sector is projected to increase the demand for epoxy resin, the end-product of Bisphenol S, which is likely to contribute to its demand during the forecast period. Besides, the growing use of Bisphenol alternatives such as phenolic resins and polyurethanes across various industries owing to increasing industrialization in the region is likely to propel South Korea Bisphenol S market growth during the forecast period. The COVID-19 caused major disruptions in the economy, which led to the shutting down of production facilities for a temporary period, restrictions in the movement of goods and personnel, and disturbances in supply chains, which affected the Bisphenol S demand during the challenging times. However, with gradually increasing commercialization and industrialization activities, the South Korea Bisphenol S market is regaining momentum and is likely to grow at a significant rate in the coming years.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access the South Korea Bisphenol S market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including, but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in the demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Bisphenol S.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company-Installed capacity at a regional level along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location-Installed capacity at country level
- Installed Capacity By Process-Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology-Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Bisphenol S
- Production By Company-Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency Company-Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S in different end-user industries across the region
- Demand By Sales Channel-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S by different sales channels across the region
- Demand By Region -Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S in different regions of the country
- Demand & Supply Gap-Demand & Supply Gap at country level
- Market Share of Leading Players-Revenue shares of leading players in the region.
- News & Deals Historical & Current News & Deals in Bisphenol S market
To extract data for the South Korea Bisphenol S market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Bisphenol S manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers, followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.