Saudi Arabia Bisphenol S demand stood at 0.09 Thousand Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 0.15 Thousand Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 4.66% until 2030. Saudi Arabia is the largest market for BPS in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region, accounting for around half of the market share. The rising adoption of thermal paper is increasing the demand for Bisphenol S in Saudi Arabia owing to the growing need for packaging across various industries. The demand for solid epoxy resin in Saudi Arabia due to increasing investments made by the key stakeholders in the country’s construction sector is also propelling the Bisphenol S demand in the region. The total spending in the construction sector in Saudi Arabia witnessed a growth rate of more than 7% during 2015-2019, thereby positively influencing the Saudi BPS market during the same period. Saudi Arabia is now seeking to implement the Smart City concept across the country. This idea comes as a part of “Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030”, which is further forecasted to increase BPS consumption. Besides, expanding demand for Bisphenol S derivatives such as phenolic resins and polyurethanes across different industries are adding to the growth of Saudi Arabia Bisphenol S market. The COVID-19 outbreak resulted in the shutting down of factories for the production of non-essential items, restricted movement of goods and personnel, and economic slowdown, which declined Bisphenol S demand during the forecast period. However, with the rise in commercial and industrialization activities due to ease in lockdown restrictions, the Saudi Arabia Bisphenol S market is set to gain momentum and grow at a significant rate during the forecast period.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access the Saudi Arabia Bisphenol S market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including, but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in the demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Bisphenol S.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company-Installed capacity at a regional level along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location-Installed capacity at country level
- Installed Capacity By Process-Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology-Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Bisphenol S
- Production By Company-Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency Company-Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S in different end-user industries across the region
- Demand By Sales Channel-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S by different sales channels across the region
- Demand By Region -Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S in different regions of the country
- Demand & Supply Gap-Demand & Supply Gap at country level
- Market Share of Leading Players-Revenue shares of leading players in the region.
- News & Deals Historical & Current News & Deals in Bisphenol S market
To extract data for the Saudi Arabia Bisphenol S market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Bisphenol S manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers, followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.