MEA Bisphenol S demand stood at 0.00 Million Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 0.004 Million Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 8.12% until 2030. Demand for Bisphenol S is anticipated to grow at a steady pace during the forecast period due to the growing consumption of thermal paper in POS at retail stores coupled with the increasing importance of labeling in the food & beverage industry. Besides, the expanding construction sector is projected to generate demand for solid epoxy resin and thereby increasing the demand for Bisphenol S in the region. Additionally, the rising adoption for Bisphenol S derivatives including phenolic resins and polyurethanes for their extensive use in industries such as paints and coatings, adhesives, and electrical components are driving the market growth. The COVID-19 pandemic caused major disruptions in sales of paints and coatings, construction and industrialization activities, that caused declined demand for bisphenol S. However, the chemical market is bouncing back with increased commercialization activities and rising demand for the eco-friendly material across various end-user industries.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access the MEA Bisphenol S market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including, but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in the demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Bisphenol S.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company-Installed capacity at a regional level along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location-Installed capacity at country level
- Installed Capacity By Process-Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology-Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Bisphenol S
- Production By Company-Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency Company-Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S in different end-user industries across the region
- Demand By Sales Channel-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S by different sales channels across the region
- Demand By Country-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S in different countries of the region - Saudi Arabia, IRAN, South Africa
- Demand & Supply Gap-Demand & Supply Gap at the regional level
- Market Share of Leading Players-Revenue shares of leading players in the region.
- News & Deals Historical & Current News & Deals in Bisphenol S market
To extract data for the MEA Bisphenol S market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Bisphenol S manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers, followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.