India Bisphenol S demand stood at 2.08 Thousand Tonnes in FY2021 and is forecast to reach 16.73 Thousand Tonnes by FY2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 26.09% until FY2030. India is a net exporter of BPS as its domestic capacity is enough to cater to the rising export demands. India exports diphenyl sulphone and BPS to the USA, Germany, Belgium, and Taiwan. Domestically, most of the Bisphenol S demand comes from thermal paper consumption in POS billing machines and food and beverage labeling. India diphenyl sulphone and BPS-based dyes & dye intermediates market is expected to witness further high year-on-year growth due to increasing domestic consumption of textile and leather products and exports of high-quality textile products from India. This growth in textile products consumption is encouraging dyes and dye intermediate manufacturers to increase their production capacities, to cater to the growing demand. The growing construction sector in India is responsible for the growth in the consumption of epoxy resins thereby increasing the demand for Bisphenol S.
COVID-19 pandemic had a severe impact on the market, in general, and disrupted the economy. Rising number of patients suffering from the infection and rapidly evolving virus created death scare for the whole population at large. The government imposed the lockdown to contain the spread of the virus that further resulted in disabling market growth. The manufacturing units were closed for a significant amount of time, and it disturbed the distribution channels. The government is slowly controlling the consequences, and steadily market is regaining its composure. With a steady CAGR in the upcoming forecast years, the market may grow and present as a potential investment for the new market player that supports the market growth in the future.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access the India Bisphenol S market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in the demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Bisphenol S.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: FY2015-FY2020
Base Year: FY2021
Estimated Year: FY2022
Forecast Period: FY2023 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company-Installed capacity at a regional level along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location-Installed capacity at country level
? Installed Capacity By Process-Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology-Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Bisphenol S
? Production By Company-Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency Company-Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S in different end-user industries across the region
- Demand By Sales Channel-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S by different sales channels across the region
- Demand By Region-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S in different regions of the country
- Demand & Supply Gap-Demand & Supply Gap at country level
- Market Share of Leading Players-Revenue shares of leading players in the region.
- News & Deals Historical & Current News & Deals in Bisphenol S market
To extract data for the India Bisphenol S market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Bisphenol S manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.