Germany Bisphenol S demand stood at 6.20 Thousand Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 40.56 Thousand Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 18.70% until 2030. The rising number of thermal paper manufacturing companies extensively is expected to increase the demand for Bisphenol S during the forecast period owing to Bisphenol S being a major component of the thermal paper manufacturing process. Germany is one of the major economies in Europe. Moreover, the country is one of the key markets of European Union (EU) member countries. Good macroeconomic indicators ensure the rising growth in the construction sector. This is going to create demand for epoxy resin which has the major requirement of Bisphenol S in the production process thereby the demand for Bisphenol S from the construction industry is expected to witness a surge in the forecast period. During 2015-2019, in terms of greenfield projects investments, Germany managed to secure top place among European countries. As a result, the country’s construction sector witnessed growth during the period. Demand growth from other sectors includes the phenolic resin and polyurethane market. COVID-19 pandemic had a severe impact on the market, in general, and disrupted the country’s economy. Furthermore, the major market players intentionally halted the production keeping their employees’ health and wellness in mind. With imposed new regulations of the COVID-19 and proper precautions, the market is anticipated to regain its growth in the years to come. Once the market regains the full function of its production unit, the market is bound to show robust growth in the forecast period.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access the Germany Bisphenol S market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in the demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Bisphenol S.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company-Installed capacity at a regional level along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location-Installed capacity at country level
- Installed Capacity By Process-Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology-Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Bisphenol S
- Production By Company-Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency Company-Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S in different end user industries across the region
- Demand By Sales Channel-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S by different sales channels across the region
- Demand By Region-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S in different regions of the country
- Demand & Supply Gap-Demand & Supply Gap at country level
- Market Share of Leading Players-Revenue shares of leading players in the region.
- News & Deals Historical & Current News & Deals in Bisphenol S market
To extract data for the Germany Bisphenol S market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Bisphenol S manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.