Asia Pacific Bisphenol S demand stood at 0.01 Million Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 0.057 Million Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 17.31% until 2030. Major markets in Asia-Pacific include China, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan. However, China and Japan collectively account for a majority volume share in Asia-Pacific, which creates a huge market for BPS suppliers. Asia-Pacific BPS market is expected to register a strong growth rate during the forecast period as the region has become a manufacturing hub for polymers, plastics, and electronics. Rising government initiatives such as ’Make in India’, bringing Japanese manufacturing back in-country, or Vietnam’s growing industrialization are further expected to propel the APAC Bisphenol S market. The COVID-19 pandemic had a devastating impact on the regional economy, which declined the demand for ABS significantly. However, the rise in commercial activities and industrialization due to ease down of lockdown restrictions are expected to fuel the APAC Bisphenol S market in the coming years.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access the APAC Bisphenol S market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including, but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in the demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Bisphenol S.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company-Installed capacity at a regional level along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location-Installed capacity at country level
- Installed Capacity By Process-Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology-Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Bisphenol S
- Production By Company-Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency Company-Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S in different end-user industries across the region
- Demand By Sales Channel-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S by different sales channels across the region
- Demand By Country-Demand/Sale of Bisphenol S in different countries of the region China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan, Rest of APAC
- Demand & Supply Gap-Demand & Supply Gap at the regional level
- Market Share of Leading Players-Revenue shares of leading players in the region.
- News & Deals Historical & Current News & Deals in Bisphenol S market
To extract data for the APAC Bisphenol S market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Bisphenol S manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers, followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.