MEA Ethyl Vinyl Acetate chemicals demand stood at 0.32 Million Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 0.47 Million Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 4.01% until 2030. The growing demand for Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) in the Middle East and Africa can be attributed to the rising demand for the chemical in the footwear industry. With the growing population and per capita income, the demand for comfortable and expensive footwear products has increased. Also, the demand for packaged goods has expanded exponentially with the increasing e-commerce activities and growing urban population. Besides, the increasing demand of EVA from the packaging industry and rising usage of the chemical in the solar power sectoor??? are likely to drive Ethyl Vinyl Acetate chemicals market growth during the forecast period.
The COVID-19 outbreak led to a major disruption in the regional economy, which negatively impacted the EVA chemical market. However, as the world is slowly recovering from the pandemic effects, there has been a rise in industrialization and commercial activities, which is likely to propel the Middle East and Africa Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) market during the forecast period.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access the Middle East and Africa Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including, but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA).
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity at a regional level along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at country level
- Installed Capacity By Process: Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology: Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Ethyl Vinyl Acetate Chemicals
- Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency By Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use: Demand/Sale of Ethyl Vinyl Acetate Chemicals in different end-user industries across the region
- Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of Ethyl Vinyl Acetate Chemicals by different sales channels across the region
- Demand By Country: Demand/Sale of Ethyl Vinyl Acetate in different countries of the region - Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa
- Foreign Trade Country wise: Foreign trade by each country
- Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at country level
- News & Deals: Historical & Current News & Deals in Ethyl Vinyl Acetate Chemicals market
To extract data for the Middle East and Africa Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers, followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.